nefits of Joining RPCN
For a modest yearly fee, the benefits of becoming a member of RPCN or renewing your membership are sure to be of great value to all current and aspiring consultants.
Member Benefits Include:
- A $5 gift card from Barnes and Noble to welcome first-time members.
- FREE weekly RPCN meetings
- Lowest admission price to RPCN events
- Opportunity to write articles for RPCN newsletter
- Member profile on RPCN website
- Leadership opportunities
- RPCN's PC projector rental
- Member-only online discussion forums
- Member-only library of business books/resources
- Speaker presentation handouts/materials
Consultants are becoming necessary for business success. Independent consulting businesses are answering this need.
RPCN is a dynamic, not-for-profit organization of over 100 independent consultants working in diverse fields.
RPCN promotes professionalism, ethics and excellence in consulting, so that its members can best serve their clients and the community. RPCN provides opportunities for members to:
RPCN's vision is to be the premiere resource for consultants.
- Develop and grow in their professions
- Network with other consultants and the business community
- Acquire mutual support and collaboration opportunities