RPCN Code of Ethics
As members of Rochester Professional Consultants Network (RPCN), we
guided by this "Professional Consultants' Code of Ethics." As
consultants we serve with honesty, integrity, courtesy, and
using our knowledge and skill for the advancement of human
protect the safety, health, and welfare of the public and speak
against abuses in areas affecting the public interest. We obey all
and accept total responsibility for our actions and we treat all
with fairness regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual
or national origin.
- We conduct consultations confidentially and on terms agreed
with our clients. We protect and will not disclose any company
information without the approval of our client and will not gain
financially or take any other advantage based on this
- We confer with our clients in sufficient detail to
concern or need and will match our service to our client's need.
- We keep the interests of our client as our highest
respond to these interests in a prompt and equitable manner.
- We offer advice and accept only those assignments we
qualified to perform. We endeavor to provide results that have a
and lasting benefit to our clients.
- We estimate and charge reasonable and consistent fees.
We agree in
advance on our fee or fee basis with our clients.
- We write advertising, contract, guarantees, and other
representations that are honest, truthful, and easily
- We refuse all assignments in which we have a
which might compromise our objectivity or professional
promptly disclose any interest that may affect our clients,
our judgment, or impair the equitable character of our services.
not allow any outside interest to negatively affect the quality
results of our work.
- We compete fairly and give appropriate credit for the